Monday, January 5, 2015

Easier Shortened Sharing Links on Google Forms!



Google made some changes to their forms a few months ago, and I'm going to take a moment to show you one of my favorite new features.

I use Google forms all. the. time.  I also like to send links to my forms various social media outlets, which means that I often have to shorten the link. I used to take my longggggg Google Form link and plug it in to one of those link shorting services. Now I can just do it right in google!

Here's how:

Go to the blue "Send Form"button in the upper right hand corner.  Click on it.

It will open the same options you know and love, but it will also have a few extra options.  One of those is Short Url.  Click it, and it will provide a shortened link.  WOO HOO!


Wasn't that easy?



No comments: