Monday, July 6, 2015

11 Helpful Hints for Combining Google Drive With Symbaloo

One of the problems I run into when trying to find documents, videos, or folders that I have saved in my Google Drive folder is trying to find them again quickly without having to dig through the myriad of my created folders. I also want the ability to quickly share with my students folders that have documents or videos without having to send them a link to each one. With these concerns in mind, I felt that combining one of the best visual web resources (Symbaloo) with one of the best storage resources (Google Drive) was the best way to go. 

The video below describes how documents and folders can be linked to aSymbaloo webmix, the importance of groups, how images can be used to visually enhance Symbaloo tiles, and how to share the link or embed the webmix in a Learning Management System (LMS) or in a document. 


Source:
http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2015/06/11-helpful-hints-for-combining-google.html#.VZqchPlVikr

No comments: