Thursday, December 15, 2011

Future of Engineering

The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come visited me last night (these ghosts have no respect for the sleeping!) and told me that I need to pay more attention to the future. He was rambling on and on about death and so forth, but then he mentioned something about the future of engineering and how it is my duty to pass on the word. So, here it goes.

eGFI is a great site that focuses on the field of engineering. This site is primarily devoted to K-12 students, but it explores many topics that would be of interest to college age students. There is a link to the eGFI magazine, and the site has a lot of detailed information about topics such as how to choose a college or how to be a successful engineering student.I want to thank the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come for passing on this valuable resource, but next time I want him to call before popping in!

No comments: