Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Xtranormal Update

This past summer I posted information about Xtranormal, a too cool tool for creating your own movies.

I have wanted to do more with Xtranormal, but to get more characters and sets I would have to buy them--which I really don't want to do! Recently however, Xtranormal has started offering 5000 points to educators who want to use Xtranormal in their classrooms. I applied for this, and they approved my application yesterday, so I am now the proud owner of 5000 additional points.

I conducted some research at the Xtranormal site, and found that for 287 points, I can purchase two new characters and one set from The Suitz Collection. As you can see, there is so much I can now do with Xtranormal.

To apply for your educational status and bonus points click here.

No comments: