Monday, November 1, 2010

Project Rome

I have been reading about Project Rome for the last week or two but did not pay much attention because I thought it was not free - and we all know free is good! Well, I have since found out that Project Rome is free, at least for now, so I decided to check it out.
Project Rome claims that research papers will never be the same and I think they might just be able to substantiate that claim. Rome documents can include graphics, animations, video, audio and interactivity. Much of Rome is easy to use - very intuitive. Some tasks are a bit more tricky but the tutorials will guide you. Rome can be used online or downloaded as a desktop application.
Take a look at this YouTube video, then go to the Project Rome site. I think you will be impressed.
(Project Rome has been discontinued)




No comments: