Monday, August 31, 2009

Embedr

Hello everyone! I am guest blogging this week while Linda is on vacation. This will give me an opportunity to share some of my favorite Web 2.0 technologies that I presented on in the Summer Edventures earlier this month. If you couldn't make it to the workshop, here is a second chance!



The first technology is Embedr. Embedr creates a video playlist that can be embedded or linked into your course or another web page. You can use your Youtube playlist or create a unique playlist by adding in videos from Vimeo or TeacherTube. Click the complete list of sites here.



I have made a library movie with my Flip camera and several Jings demonstrating different types of searching. I have them scattered throughout my course, but I have added an Embedr playlist so students have one spot to see them all or one specific video. Here is my playlist.

If you use many videos in your course and would like to play them in one place, embedr is for you!

Judy Bastin

No comments: